Love is better the second time around. Save a life, adopt a rescue pet today!
Love is Better the Second Time Around!
Adopt! With so many newborn kittens and puppies arriving each year and so many homeless cats already overcrowding shelters, adopting just one cat or dog (or more!) can make a world of difference. Not only do you give that animal a new chance at life, you also make room at the shelter for another one who might otherwise be euthanized.
Our animals live in foster homes so we know their personalities and preferences. We sniff out their characteristics so that we are able to match them with a perfect home. We can tell who is the cuddler, likes to play, those that want to be an only pet and those that want to be part of a herd.
Step 1: Look through the many pictures of our animals
Step 2: Fill out the Adoption Inquiry Here (this is NOT an application, your inquiry will be forwarded to the foster)
Step 3: Find your new best friend
Before you adopt...
**Please Note** Submitting an inquiry for a specific animal does NOT guarantee a hold of that animal, until our adoption counselor is able to speak with you in person or over the phone. We will do our best to facilitate a swift process!
As a non-profit, we charge a nominal fee for all adoptions. In exchange for your adoption fee, all animals:
• Are spayed/neutered
• Are fully vaccinated based on age/weight at the time of adoption
• Have received a medical exam
• Are micro chipped
• Dewormed (With kittens this will need to be repeated)
• All cats are tested at the time of entry for FIV and FeLV and will be specified if negative or positive in the medical as well as the description. (Please note that FIV and FeLV testing at the time of entry do not guarantee the cats will be free of the disease.)
• Dogs are tested for heart worms
Most importantly, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you helped re-home an animal that needs the love and care only you can provide.
ADOPTION DONATION ( normal fee's excluding specials )
• Adult Cats $75 (with exception to rare cat breeds)
• Kittens $100 (with exception to rare cat breeds)
• Rare cat breeds such as Siamese and Manx, Oriental, etc. $125
• Dogs and Puppies are $TBD
All Rebel Rescue adopters must be 21 years or older , currently employed, live in a house, condo, or apartment where cats and dogs are welcome, and have telephone or cell phone service. We require that all the members of the household be present at the time of the adoption—which includes family, roommates, and especially children.
To ensure that the adoption process runs smoothly, please provide: