Step 1: Look through the many pictures of our animals
Step 2: Fill out a Adoption Questionnaire
Rebels Rescue would love to have you add one of our fosters to your family! All you need to do now is to fill out an Adoption Questionnaire. (This is a questionare not a application)
Step 3: Find your new best friend
Before you adopt...
Ask yourself if you are ready for a 15+ year commitment
**Please Note** Submitting an application for a specific animal does not guarantee a hold of that animal, until our adoption counselor is able to speak with you in person or over the phone. We will do our best to facilitate a swift process!
As a non-profit, we charge a nominal fee for all adoptions. In exchange for your adoption fee, all animals:
• Are spayed and neutered
• Are fully vaccinated for common diseases
• Have received a medical exam
• Are micro chipped
• All cats are tested at the time of entry for FIV and FeLV. (Please note that FIV and FeLV testing at the time of entry does not guarantee the cats will be free of the disease.)
Most importantly, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you helped re-home an animal that needs the love and care only you can provide.
• Adult Cats $60 (with exception to Designer cats)
• Kittens $75 (with exception to Designer cats)
• Designer cats such as Siamese and Manx $100
• Dogs and Puppies are $TBD
All Rebel Rescue adopters must be 21 years or older, currently employed, live in a house, condo, or apartment where cats and dogs are welcome, and have telephone or cell phone service. We require that all the members of the household be present at the time of the adoption—which includes family, roommates, and especially children.
To ensure that the adoption process runs smoothly, please provide:
- A driver's license, state photo ID, or passport to verify your age
- A copy of your telephone, gas, electric or cable bill to verify your telephone number and current address. If you pay your bills on-line, you may print a copy at home to show the adoption counselor.
- Be willing and able to provide loving attention, medical care, and life-time stability for a animal.
- Pay our adoption service fee.
- Understand that the Rebels Rescue reserves the right to deny any adoption application.
*Some of our pictures of our adoptable rebels were taken by Amelia Bartlett
We may have the perfect cat for your barn, outbuilding, or stable. Provide a special cat with a safe and comfortable place to live, food and water. They will return the favor by keeping the rodent population down. We are looking for cat lovers who have a barn or other secure outdoor structure and are interested in adopting cats that are not suitable for life inside of a house or are unhappy living inside. Cat temperaments range from feral to friendly. This program is designed to find homes for cats that have traditionally been deemed un-adoptable through local shelters adoption procedures. Please let us know if you can help!